The Boise State University Student Union Promotions department is hiring two Graphic Design interns. To apply, log into BroncoJobs. The application deadline is April 8th.
The Graphic Designer position is responsible for designing and preparing promotional items for departments of Student Life. Including concept development, design, revision, and other actions necessary for producing logos, posters, flyers, brochures, newsletters, visual displays, and similar graphic media.
Duties and Requirements:
- Must be enrolled for at least 6 credit hours per semester during the regular year.
- Must use Macintosh computer hardware.
- Proficient in design software including Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
- Knowledge of Freehand, Flash, and Dreamweaver preferred.
- Time management skills while working on multiple projects.
- Ability to receive and provide criticism, work independently on multiple projects, and collaborate with a team.
- Knowledge of file preparation and printing process preferred.